What sets this sales role apart? Sales at Red Ventures means launching a career with a company ranked in the top ten best places to work in Charlotte, NC for 10 YEARS RUNNING. It’s easy to see why! Imagine a day in the life of a Red Ventures sales representative: high-energy sales floor, supportive coaches and teammates by your side, contests and awesome prizes, goals to crush, subsidized gourmet cafés on-campus, basketball and tennis courts to stay active, volunteer opportunities, fundraisers—need we go on?
But what does it really come down to? It’s the thrill of closing that sale and crushing those goals—and the comfort of dedicated coaches and teammates helping you grow. It’s commission, collaboration, and COMMUNITY.
SOUNDS GREAT—WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICS?
- As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary role will be to receive inbound phone calls (NO cold-calls) from consumers shopping for various services. You’ll upsell and cross-sell to deliver maximum value.
- Your goal is to surpass customer expectations and close the sale in just one call. We sell on behalf of our partner companies, so you’ll be the voice of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of digital companies.
- We'll give you all the tools you need for success – paid training, technology, dynamic scripting, and expert coaching sessions.
- For reps who work hard and win the right way this role is a springboard for sales leadership positions and our Master Sales Agent track (which includes opportunities and perks like increased earning potential and extra Paid Time Off).
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Paid training
- Performance-based career growth
- Time off and paid vacation—who doesn’t like that?
- Lucrative earning potential: All representatives have the potential to earn uncapped commission. On average, Inside Sales Representatives earns in the low $40,000s in their first 12 months.
- The chance to make a change: we support 60 unique charitable organizations and have four in-house nonprofits!
You could be one of many types of people—we are proud to be a diverse team. Maybe you’re seeking an entry-level role and are excited for extensive paid training and daily coaching. Maybe you’re a seasoned sales pro ready to work with your coaches to start bringing home that uncapped commission! Sales experience not required. Instead, we look for teammates who are:
- Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- Our coaches are the best of the best and they’re here for you.
- Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in “winning the right way”.
- Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let’s chase both together.
- Seriously—a sense of humor is a must. We work hard, play hard, and hand out the high fives for free.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
**Please complete your application and submit your resume in English
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, and a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes