This is what I did today:
Started with all hands team huddle to align on priorities for the day;
Spent the morning workshopping a bespoke financial digital asset in the UK;
Met with a fintech startup in the banking aggregator space to discuss a potential partnership;
Bought a celebratory gong, three whiteboards, and a kilo of post-its on Amazon;
Built a model for the launch of a digital marketing partnership in Germany;
Grabbed lunch from On The Bab, our favourite lunch spot;
Meditated for 10 minutes as a group to practice mindfulness;
Had a call with the CEO to discuss potential M&A;
Headed upstairs onto our roof terrace for Wine Wednesday;
And the best bit? Tomorrow is going to be completely different. That’s what I love about my job.
If you like the sound of that, come and join Red Ventures Europe! We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate connections between brands and customers. We also design, build, and operate our own consumer products in the digital personal finance space. We are nimble and fiery like a startup, but with the inherited wisdom and skills of 3,500 RVers working at our headquarters in the US. At Red Ventures Europe you will find colleagues who are highly skilled, competitive, and collaborative, with an emphatic bias towards getting stuff done - and we’ll expect the same of you!
RED VENTURES ANALYST INTERNSHIP:
The Red Ventures Internship targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. The Red Ventures’ Internship will offer the chance to explore multiple career tracks within Digital Media, Business Operations, Tech Product, and Consumer Data & Analytics. Even as an intern, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their unparalleled experiences.
As an RV Intern, you will have responsibilities in the most critical aspects of our rapidly growing businesses. You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge in different areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. Let’s be clear: you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own the strategy and implementation of your work. (We put that in bold because we really mean it.) Based on your skill set and our business needs, you’ll focus in one of four areas below to start. Here’s what those concentration areas might look like:
- Digital Media: You’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid search, organic search, paid social, and email. We’ll give you access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms and give you the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line. Deal? (Take the deal.)
- Business Operations: You’ll derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to drive marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it’s your opportunity to directly impact business P&L. Also, because it’s pretty fun to be a big deal while you’re still in school.
- Product: You’ll liaison between the business and the product engineering teams to help define and deliver proprietary technologies to our internal businesses and partners. When you’re done with all that, you’ll help define features and create product roadmaps. You’ll also learn more about tech than anyone in the history of the world.
- Data & Analytics: You’ll analyze consumer data sets within a range of industries to identify opportunities and solve business-critical problems throughout the organization.
As if that weren’t exciting enough, you’ll also be tasked with synthesizing the data to provide recommendations to the business teams on different opportunities we should pursue. Look at you, practically running the company.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED AT RED VENTURES:
A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferred major in analytically-oriented fields such as: Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics
- Experience proactively taking ownership of critical initiatives, either on-campus or in previous internships
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to utilize your advanced quantitative skills with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- Willingness to hurl Nerf darts at your neighbor. Or your boss.
- The passion and drive to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Must commit to a minimum of 10 weeks interning with us
- Did we mention a great sense of humor?
WHAT YOU GET:
Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
Red Ventures Ltd - Privacy Notice
Red Ventures Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Personal Data – Data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of Red Ventures Ltd.
Sensitive Data – Personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings related to any offence.
Red Ventures Ltd processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To help secure appropriate candidates to fill vacant positions
- To communicate with you for recruitment purposes
- To consider your application for any role(s) you have applied for
- To consider you for other roles within our business
- To enhance your information with data obtained from third party providers
What data do we collect and retain?
Red Ventures Ltd retains personal data about you to help in our recruitment process. By applying for a position we have advertised or in response to a direct enquiry from you we will retain information including your name, email address, telephone number and home address. Any information you offer which may constitute sensitive information is not retained without additional appropriate consents.
How we use your personal data
Information you supply when applying for a position or registering an interest to work for Red Ventures Ltd is only used for our recruitment process.
How long is Personal Data retained?
We will retain your data on our secure database for a period of not more than six years.
Where do you keep my personal data?
We will retain a copy of your CV in Greenhouse, and may print this document for use during any interview you are invited to attend. After the interview this copy will be securely disposed of.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure we have in place suitable electronic and access control mechanisms.
Deletion of Data on request
You may contact us at any time to request us to remove personal information about you. We will action any request within 48 hours and confirm deletion by email.
How do I know what Information you have retained about me?
You may request us to divulge what information we retain about you. This request should be made in writing and should include the approximate date you registered with us and must be signed by you. Having received a request we will seek to confirm your identity, and will respond to your request by email within 30 days of obtaining proof of identity. Following your request we will either delete or make appropriate changes to your data, as you so wish.
How do we send you information?
Following your request for information we will email you and attach a document in PDF format which will be written in clear, concise and intelligible English.
Transfer of Data
We will not transfer in part or whole any of your personal data to any other party, outside the of Red Ventures group. We only transfer data outside of the EEA when Privacy Shield and/or EU Model Clauses have been agreed with our data processors.
All requests should be addressed to: Data Protection Officer
Red Ventures Limited
8 Smarts Place London, England
How do we inform you of policy changes?
Any changes to this policy will be emailed to any individuals whose personal data we have retained on file.