What’s the role?
Red Ventures is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to support digital marketing initiatives on our growing digital team. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, the Analyst will be responsible for daily execution of paid search, Facebook & display campaigns, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
What are we looking for?
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of profitability analysis
- Willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize projects and initiatives
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- High level of attention to detail
Preferred skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance), preferred minimum 3.2 GPA
- Prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising a plus
- Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
- Track record of academic success as well as success in prior business roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide value and scale
- Strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office Suite of products
What you get:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.